This work package will involve coordination of project activities and ensuring that the project is on schedule and budget with respect to data collection and reports compilation. This includes also organisation of project meetings and dissemination activities to transfer the results throughout the European steel industry and the academic community.
- Ensure that the logistics of sample handling, testing and results exchange are carried out efficiently.
- Preparation of the consortium project meetings, including detailed minutes and action plans.
- Compilation of all results and preparation of final reports.
- Identification of future work
- Maintenance of a project website that will remain available to the public after the end of the project
- Presentation of results to industry and academia, by publications and a seminar at the end of the project
- Proposal document to standardization committees on inclusion or modification of HSS bolt design rules in current standards (e.g. Eurocode).